Pls support!!

Friday, June 20, 2008

2day finally noe where we got our university

18/6 (wed)

what a special and nervous day...................

tonight we finally can get what we wait for 7 month .....................

i'm so nervous that i really just wan2 stick with the computer then will more faster know the result

around 11.48pm ivan called me that our result were out ...................

but!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why i cant check d??????????i so scared i thought i din get the uni

finally my fren send the add for me to check the result haiyoyo really freaking me out#

so i just typed in my ic no and my angka giliran of stpm

oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i really cant believe that i really got what i wish 2 get it

so i will be going to a lovely places called sarawak

so my cause name is KEJURUTERAAN ELEKTRONIK DAN TELEKOMUNIKASI

finally my dream come though i'm now can be a mahasiswa wat a greatfull name.............

mum i din let u down...................

you will be proud to have a daughter like me hehehe

No comments: