Pls support!!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

new hp~~nokia N97 mini series


N97 mini

recently just bought a new hp (N97 mini) that i wish to buy long time ago, my previous hp is W810i which is the hottest hp last 4 years, so it's mean i already din updated my hp for 4 years...wakakak

W810i

but i not the kind of person who always chasing the fashion of the hp, as long as it can function well is already enough for me( sounds like aunty choosing their hp, oh no....), but is kinda true the fashion of electronic is getting competitive, within 3 month a new branded hp will be on sell...

so this time i really need to thanks my dad and mum for buying me this cute and stylish hp...i love it so much because it has 2 function: touchscreen and also keypad which are so convenient to me



related link:http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_n97_mini-2921.php

2 comments:

nicholas said...

yeah... same with me..
but mine wan bigger.. haha

christine said...

haha yaya urs 1 is n97 ma, mine 1 is mini eh more suit me haha