Pls support!!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

expensive pork meat

today is my beautiful er ku birthday, so in the early of the morning, i need to wake up and go to the mini market near my house to buy some pork meat....

at 1st, i really think that i can be an aunt due to i'm taking a recycle beg, wearing a pajamas going down there to buy something....oh my god, i really cant believe that i can act like that~really scared the feeling of being an housewife aunt~


when i saw the pork stall, i was exited cause i can finish my accomplishment....
christine: uncle, can u give me half kilo of the pork meat....????
uncle: ok sure....RM 5 please.....



wow, at the moment, i just stuns because i thought the uncle is cheating me, how can the half kilo pork meat cost so expensive.....

after i reached home, i quickly ask my mum is it the pork really cost like that, the answer is YES ..

i really naif, next time must always accompany my mum to market so that i can know more about the price and wont feel like being cheated again...

No comments: