Pls support!!

Monday, June 21, 2010

meaning full holidays

At 1st, i thought i will wasted my 2 month holiday without doing anything, but luckily i finally find something meaningful to learn :cooking+driving+exercise+gaining knowledge+family time+friends gathering

i learn a lot of cooking recipe from my lovely mom,she is a good and awesome cooker....love u mom!!

Besides that,i finally know how to drive car le, thanks my dad and mum for buying a car and let me have a try on it, although i still not very expert in driving but i willing to try...*Parking is really damn hard man, i until now still have no confidence in parking* Sob Sob

i had a wonderful time with my mum and aunt, we went to hiking, i love hiking so much due to we can sweat a lot and all of our body toxic and delivery out ...we must always take care of our health with doing alot of exercise...

Finally, through this holidays, i found out that i miss my dear so much....*dear, Ur darling really miss u badly oh* we are not beside each other for 2 month, although not a long holiday but it is really tough for both of us, we 2 are like chew gum which love to stick with each other but now need to separate for 2 month ....haiz!!!! my dear sabar ya, i will be back soon le haha!!!

some time human being are really non sense! Why do i say so? because during school time, i will very miss my family, but at penang here i start to miss my bf d???? Why both of them cant always stay beside me????

1 comment:

Leo said...

so greedy wan both stay bside u ah?? hehe.. but it make us realize how important both family n love one to us rite? hehe.. dun worry, 2 more week, i will be there wif u again :P