Pls support!!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Blood donation~General hospital, Penang


in the early of the morning, i need to wake up to fetch my sis to school and also for the blood donation..
after putting her in front of the school, me and mummy went for breakfast because a blood donor must eat something before start to donate the blood or else the donor will faint.
we ate hok kien mee as our breakfast, the food is damn nice but just a bit too spicy for me, this is the 1st time i sweat a lot after eating

this is the registration counter, every donor need to take 1 form to fill in..


this is the place for the donor to fill in the form, quite comfortable



resting place while waiting for our turn, at here i met a cute malay nurse, she asking me how old am i?? so i ask her am i look too young or too old??? haha she said okok...
aduh she not even answer my question le haha...so i think perhaps the answer should be i look too young ba wakakak...

the rule and regulation that all the donors must know





is my turn now, the feeling is so complicated, i feel like very exited because if i can successfully donate my blood out, its mean i am saving a life now...but i also feel nervous too because this is the 1st time i try..(really thanks mummy for encourage her daughter for doing such a good thing)




she is taking some of my blood for examined which blood group i belong to..



the results is out.....i belong to Group A...





so i now need to see the doctor to measure my blood pressure, who knows????


i'm FAIL to donate my blood.....
due to my blood pressure is too low~~90/58
as a normal person to donate their blood, their blood pressure should be around 100-140, 60-90
but mine is too low...
i feel damn sad at that moment, i keep ask the doctor to let me try, but she said today she cant let me do that, maybe i need to wait next 2 month only can donate...




but i still seeks in to the room and successfully capture some nice picture, this uncle is keep smiling to me, maybe i look too weird inside the clinic, i'm the only 1 who keep take my hp to capture the photo







the donor should rest and eat something after donating, because we will feel faint and is very dangerous for the driver...so the clinic is so good that they serve everything on the tables...






this is the mobile schedule for the general hospital, can try and have a look at this table


Safe blood starts with me!

our general hospital is running out of blood, so please do some favor to help those who really need the blood for survive. God have create many different kind of people:Rich or poor, fat or thin, pretty or ugly but no matter how different we are, we still have the most precious natural resource of all which is our blood.
blood.


Caring means sharing




4 comments:

Adrian said...

hey gal... your blog looks so different... haha.. more meaningful compare to 1st time..
hhhmmm.. anyway is...



SHARING is CARING.. the other way round... haha

Mazz said...

hi dear,
Thanks for the info. I always wondered their operating hours.
May God bless you.
Maznah

Mazz said...

hi Gurl,
Thank you for the info. I have always wondered their operating hours.
Thank you very much ya.
May God Bless you and your family.

Tee Seang TAN ( TST) said...

Hello from Auckland New Zealand
Your blood donation attempt and the story is very humorous and interesting to encourage more awareness for blood donating.
Cheers