Pls support!!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

thanks my dear wei lin~~~

recently me and mum bought my sis went to do a new spec, at there i just knew my primary friend( wei lin) is working there...the moment she say hello to me really make me shock because she is bend down on the floor at the moment i went in....

a natural and cute's shock

the shop is allocated at old market Farlim, it's a new shop~Eye to Eye optometry, the tauke is quite nice because she keep give us discount...of cause mostly is because of my fren, she is a really cute girl which my mum also agree with it, at 1st she ask us whether we been here before???

christine's mum: yes her bro just went here last month for doing mocha spec...why??
wei lin: ok let me check the customer details ya....because maybe we can give u more discaount
christine's mum: wow really okok sure, then u faster help us check, her bro spec's brand is mocha.....
wei lin: ok i found the record, so later i will try to ask the tauke to discount more to u due to the 2nd customer can have the 30% discount more


20th of jun(sun)

she sms me...........

wei lin: hey girl, what brand of lens you are using now???maybe i can ask my boss help you order the lens with cheaper price...

oh my gosh, she is really damn nice and cute, i really need to thanks her for caring and helping, although i only save some money, but through this case, i found out that sometimes having a friend is a good thing too

wow really nice to have a friend who work at a shop, they can let us share more special discount or services, but sometimes really need to depends too right??

No comments: