Pls support!!

Monday, August 3, 2009

3 bad things....

1st.....
i heard my sch here got many HIN1 cases, many people started to get guaranteeing ....
i so scared when i heard and see those people were coughing or wearing mask....
i heard many west uni ald close for 1 week, hopefully my uni here not that serious la....
lets us pray to god ya^~^


2nd....
my cutie sis is injured le.........
her ankle was "kena teruk teruk"
i also not so sure what is happen to hear,i just heard my mum said she kena "snake skin"
my mum dare not send her pic to me, because it is really horrible i think...
hopefully she can recover as soon as possible la ya...


3rd....
my bro also sick le....
he got all H1N1 symptom (cough,fever,flu,sore throat and headache)
aduh, why recently my family all sick?????
i so pity my mum, she so worry all of us now.....
hopefully he can recover soon too...
don worry ya bro, all ur assignment and those test are not important than ur health ya....
remember 2 take more rest now, don think too much le

No comments: