Pls support!!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

finish holidays


1 week holidays seems passed very fast to me, maybe i feel a bit lonely because cannot go back to my hometown;penang.I start to miss my family and friends so much.

I miss my mum's cook, my dad that childish looks,sis's cool but warm smile,bro's loves story,er ku's laugh,san ku's story telling and hiking,siao ku make up times and my grandma touch.i miss them so much.

i start to regret a bit why i choose unimas as my uni.it is so far away from my home,i cant go back anytime i wish to.But is ok,i'm a tough girl and independent girl,so i believe that i can continue with my decision. i will not give up easily,please always stay with me;my dearest family.

i love u all so much....

holidays is finish, thats mean we need to go back to our routine life~~study+eat+sleep.there will be no holiday before our final exam,therefore i will start to busy with all my studies and assignment.i feels so sorry if i cant always update my blog because i'm really out of time to do so.buti will try to do that when i'm free.


2 comments:

nicholas said...

hey gal,
dun feel lonely, u still have ur sweet heart beside accompany you...
must enjoy ur uni life..
now i feel my uni life is shorter...
not enough enjoy...

sometimes must call back to ask about family...

keep in touch

christine said...

thanks nicholos, ya i noe uni life is short,especially for me dis gal who like 2 eat n play so much....
but sometimes really will miss them too haha....
oh i will contact them eh,don worry....
ok when i go bec i sure will contact u out 2 play eh haha....

keep in touch too