Pls support!!

Friday, September 18, 2009

my meal during raya holiday

it is Raya holiday, many of my friends are going back to their hometown,my hostel just left two people, which are me and my roommate yie wern. All the cafe is close during this holiday,it is quite unfair to all those non-malays because we having difficulties in finding foods to eat.Therefore i need to prepare many ingredient before the holidays is coming so that i no need to suffer"maggie mee day".i so pity my friends because they do really eat maggie only,i really wish to cook for them,but unfortunately my ingredient is not enough to support so many people.""i'm so sorry to you all""""




above it are all my ingredient for my lunch(porridge),it is very tasty.*i'm not that thick faces la,but it is very delicious *

this is the table that i use to prepare all my meal, it is actualy the dinner table in our hostel.but our kithcen cupboard has been taken off by our uni recently,so we have to use this small table to prepare everthing.

1 comment:

Leo said...

haha.. its ok eh.. dear will be back soon le.. tat time darling nid prepare for me lo.. hehe :p miss babe eh porridge too.. hehe