Pls support!!

Monday, December 21, 2009

say bye bye to that dirty corns

today i went to cut off my corns at island clinic, at 1st my mum told me it wont feel pain,who knows when i reach there,the doctor said it will be very painful,i need to be more patient with during the whole process..

the whole process is very painful for me,but i cant scream cause it is really shameful haha.....around 1 hour,the whole corn was cleaned off by the doctor

i finally know why i will get this stupid corn, this is because of my shoe,although it is stylish but it has no any protection to our feet,and what we get is this "corn" only.
more information about the corn




my wound is bleeding when i try to walk at 1st.....

4 comments:

αℓiςε said...

wah...ur shoe got blood tat picture very geli la....
take care of ur leg ar....
don wear tight shoes liao la....
ai sui mai mia meh ???
hahahha....

christine said...

haha...ya lo,i also scared tiok when i know my leg is bleeding,i langsung no feeling haha...
ok sure i will take care eh haha

Leo said...

aduh.. kolien lo my babe.. take care k ya!!

christine said...

hehe
ya sure my dear...i will take care of myself ya haha