Pls support!!

Friday, July 16, 2010

grandma birthday

 

it is lovely grandma birthday, my mum is the organizer for the party..besides that this party was also a welcome party for my Australia Aunt Kim and her family..we miss them so much as we seldom see each other due to the distance problems.

this party was successfully organized while everyone were enjoyed theirs meals and gathering..

what the most i like of this party was i can meet and play around with all my cute nephew and niece, they are damn cute but also naughty..(quite pity for their mother, wakakak)

me, my cousin and sis were actually late for the dinner because girls got their stuff to busy which is MAKE UP...my mum was calling us: christine, where are u all now, we almost finish all the dish, why u all still haven come??
the respond i gave was:HARRRR, so fast??? we just late for around 30 minute, and you all manage to finish all those food within this 30 minute, really unbelievable !!

BUT luckily 1 of my uncle and his family were late too, thus we need to reorder the food and lonely ate beside another table, quite pity too..but as a photographer, i was damn busy capturing the photo all around...not really taste the food nicely..

oh ya, the most regret things during the time was i cant manage to capture any picture of the food due to we are damn hungry at that time...

No comments: