Pls support!!

Monday, July 26, 2010

passed 3 week....

Our school life had started 3 weeks from now, being a 3rd year student is so miracle. The feeling is so complicated because the time is passing too fast (means very old now), but sometimes the feeling was great due to we are the senior for the 1st n 2nd year student, so we can start our bullying mission without any fear.

I not really like the 1st year student , their attitudes and behaviour were rude and no show of any respect to all the seniors. They should change this bad attitude if they want some helps from the senior.

So during this 3 week what had i done?? Seriously i think this 3 week i passed like I'm still enjoying my holiday. I keep watching my Hong Kong Drama and the Taiwan's entertainment show with dear, no any study action is doing now. Feel damn shame for me :(

I need some motivation now to keep pushing me to score well in the coming new sem..

AJA AJA FIGHTING to myself and all my friends ya..

No comments: