Pls support!!

Monday, May 3, 2010

friends=000

我非常感动,因为有不少人看了我的blog....
我很感谢他们....
today i also wish to share some thought with u all, sorry for suddenly change to English because i really poor in my Chinese, although i also not an expert and professional in English.

have u all feel tired and sad of having a lots of friends???
have u all feel disappointed by what your friend had done????
have u all feel hopeless when we need for their help or support???

i recently really feel like that, i always thought i'm a friendly person and have a lot of good friend, but suddenly i am totally lose of my confidence..i am keep on thinking where is my friend? who is my best friend....will they also think like me/will they also treat me as their good friend...
i think the answer is NO! because they have nothing to share with me, i'm always alone and alone....i'm like an abandon kids by a parents, but luckily i have a sweet and warm family who always support me.....

i already tried not to think those negative thought, but maybe they start to let me feel sad n disappointed.... i maybe very childish because i always put my friends at the 1st place, but what i get is just a shit....maybe they din realize how important they are to me, although i'm always accompany my bf, but i do always care of them.....

how should i do ????? am i suit to have a friends???? why i'm always not the part of them???

should i give up this friendship???? maybe i will prefer to become a lonely person all the ways....

in this world there is nothing equal...what have we sacrifice will always not worth it...

2 comments:

αℓiςε said...

girl , don't be sad la , u stil got me ko ma , hahahaha ....

anyway , don't be too sensitive sometimes , just think everything in a positive way , u will fell better ...

^^

cheer ya my fren !!!

christine said...

hehe...erm ya ya...so got time must ask me out to yam cha oh haha....

ya maybe sometimes i too sensitive cause in a bad mood i think haha