Pls support!!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Diary 5

today i heard 1 bad news from my friend. i just know my fren's grandma was passed away. it is a shock news for me because so suddenly. why everyone need to face this kind of problems?? my healthy lifestyle lecture was right, we really need to appreciate and behave well when we still alive. ""The god will not ask how rich, how handsome/beautiful/how many houses do u owe.....the god will just ask how many people had u helped/ how to treat your family and friends and so on...""
this is the morals that i gain during yesterday class, it really mean a lot to me.

my dear friend, please do not sad ya, you and your family must stand up to support the rest. i believe your grandma will go to heaven. she will always protect your family no matter where she is.

1 comment:

Lywee said...

Thanks, gurls... ^^