Pls support!!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Diary 3

my teeth are damn painful now because i went for bracing yesterday. The pain fullness is indescribable until i need to take a panadol before i slept. How can i stand for this suffer for 3 years??(who ask i so love beauty)

today i only manage to eat oat, porridge and breads because i cant bite anything except the soft food. i keep look at others food when i had my lunch now, i so miss all of the food.( haha although i only cant eat for 2 days but i still very miss my vege)

5 comments:

Lywee said...

wahaha.. now u experience my pain.. need panadol b4 going to sleep.. XD

christine said...

haha ya lo, very painful ah ahah..........
so kolien nia....
wait until i brace my upper teeth then i think i will cry le haha

jc1128 said...

really har christine.. omg...im goin to brace it this thursday.. upper teeth lagi.... arghh~~

chee kang said...

take care ya....

christine said...

haha...yaya maybe i ald stop for 2 month ma, so maybe the gum of my teeth start to become hard le....