Pls support!!

Monday, January 18, 2010

normal feeling

yesterday i went for my English for Professional Purpose(EPP)class, my coordinator Miss Mellisa had taught us many of the rules to follows when we plan to write a proper letter for business uses.

one of the main point is we must read and write more if we expect to write a more fluent english. Therefor i feel like want to write my daily life and all my feeling of the day through my blog to improve my writ ting. Although i know my English is kinda poor, i still wan2 give some try for it, hopefully 1 day i can become a famous blogger or a story teller who can publish a book.( wakakak, i really think too much i think)

This sem is my 2Nd year 2nd sem, it is the most tough year as my seniors told my friend so. i really feel scared and a bit tension cause i took many credit hour this sem(21 credit hour).i really dono that i can handle it well? But i promise to myself i will work more hard and score better for this sem. However, i feel lazy sometimes too when i see my friends all so enjoy and hang out always.(really confusing inside my mind, should i enjoy like them or keep on hardworking for my studies.

oh ya, yesterday i saw a guy who is almost 40 something i think sitting at the yellow cafe(unimas cafeteria)alone. At first i did not go and bother him cause i thought he is a PHD student who study aboard. But when i trying to leave the cafe at 12am, i saw a "white beg"on the table. i feel very curious because there is no one at there. I thought somebody is forget to bring their belongings. After seeing clearly, i realise that the "white beg" is a guy who lying on the table and fall asleep. The guy is just now the old man who sitting at there. i feel so pity for him because the weather is damn cold at that time, he only wearing a shirt and his luggage is besides him. i think he is an ex-change student who stay at Allamanda but when he arrive the office was already closed. Therefor he has no key for his room. At that moment, i really want to offer him some helps, but then i cant do anything because is too dangerous to approach a stranger.

this is the day that i felt and pass through. It is really kinda boring life but i think i do enjoy it.

No comments: