Pls support!!

Monday, January 25, 2010

Diary 4


so sorry for late posting my daily life, because my hostel wireless is so poor.

i did a very amazing thing on last Friday (22/1/2010). this is the 1st time i did an exercise until so exhausted but is full of memory. i join my college's carnival sukan for "tarik tali" and basketball competition.

you all sure laugh at me(this tiny also can tarik tali and play basketball???). really unbelievable right. If i not try to gain the cop college, i think is hard to ask me to join those crazy competition. but after joining it, i feel damn happy although my whole body muscle is painful...for my 1st competition~tarik tali, my team definitely is lose, because our opponents are so big in sizes. we all pull and pull so hard with all of the energy we had, but we still lose.the photo i Will update ASAP....

the 2ND competition is my basketball. i have no idea how to play basketball before.although I'm joining the competition, but i already mention to my team members that i will support them as reserve.but at the end, i still manage to play during the competition because they want to let me had an experience. Before the competition. my bf and my friends had train me so hard to shoot the ball, and i manage to did it well during the competition. i really cant believe that i can shoot for so many balls during the competition, i think all my teams members are shock with that. the 2ND match that i joined gain 20 marks vs 2 marks(opponent's mark).i very thanks to my team members: peggy, christina, phyllisia, ya wen, kai xin and mong ni.


after we won the competition,my bf drove us to kuching 24 hour MCD to celebrate. it is already mid-night(1am). Although all of us are exhausted and tired, but we still want to hang out to cheer up. we chat and eat until 3am....when we on the way back to our campus, there is was a road block.i think this is the 1st time i kena road bloack at kuching. the police stop every car and cheack the driver IC, luckily we din't did any wrong, so the police just let us go easily.

just 1 day, i already experience so many thing. what i can say is i will always remember that day.

photo section























2 comments:

Leo said...

hahaha.. 1st time i kena polis minta IC & license le..

Babe sure bakat in play basketball, score so many point in 2nd game.. thumbs up!! hehe

christine said...

haha, yaya but u din nervous at all woh...give a great applause got dear....

thanks, i start to love basketball too le